Monday, May 18, 2009

Somewhat pale and peaked

Dang! This is my latest rant ever. By latest I mean tardiest, not most recent. It is also my most recent, and will remain so until next week, at which time it will be supplanted by a later rant which I promise will not be as tardy. I’m about half done now... Look, as long as I have you here, see what you can do with this: “It was while on holiday in the White Mountains of New Hampshire that I took up my trusty Montblanc to write to a dear friend in Tenerife. The topic? Alban Berg, of course.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's that wag-tongue Leo Ornstein, mail-gossiping to Victor PĂ©rez about the
Alban and Hanna thing again, isn't it.

Anonymous said...

downing diat receipt nasal compiling phun accessed exam temperatures fleshed glengary
servimundos melifermuly