Monday, January 29, 2007

Cravat Emptor

I'm not what you'd call a stylish person. My fashion sense limits itself to a preference for corduroy trousers because they go “voop voop” when you walk. (I also think that wearing white socks with black pants makes me sort of a rebel.) I'm aware of fashion, but as a neutral observer: I've witnessed the repeated futile attempts of GQ to get guys to wear kilts. Over the years, I've seen neckties get wide, then thin, then wider, then real skinny, then broader again, then narrower. Meanwhile, I have noticed my belts just keep getting longer and longer and longer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and David Letterman must both be rebels. Or you both know something others don't.

Anonymous said...

so if, like me, you don't buy (or wear) ties anymore it's "Tie Barn–Cravat Venditor"?

I say LET THEM ALL BEWARE !

voop-voop