Monday, October 5, 2020

You can thank me later.

I need to tell you about a peculiar coincidence that has come to my attention. After scads of contemplation and a great deal of introspection, I have come to the conclusion that the things that I want to have happen are also exactly what God wants too. I don’t claim to be a special or superior person; all I’m saying is this curious correlation between my desires and the will of our Creator is an interesting phenomenon that might inspire discerning folks to seek me out for advice so as to avoid an eternity in the fiery pits of Hell.

1 comment:

Aggie said...

Dear Dave,
Much like Saul on the road to Damascus, I, too, have recently experienced a profound sea change in my belief system, and now can fully accept, without the slightest doubt, the existence of God…and She/He/It is a Democrat.
Aggie