Monday, February 22, 2010

Love in a canoe.

I'm done with drinking pretty much the way I'm done with high school; I got everything I could out of it and can't imagine ever going back. Yet I couldn't help but notice that Anheuser-Busch has rolled out what they call the world's lightest beer. It's called Bud Select 55 and it has 55 calories per bottle, with 2.4% alcohol. Piffle. Many's the time I've safely driven home with more than that in my bloodstream. I figure the stuff is essentially a 50/50 blend of Budweiser and club soda. Actually, any dilution of Bud's taste is probably a good thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that particular make. The prices for the velcros are around 320 dollars on every page. But for all I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?