Monday, December 16, 2019

This is all I have to say about that

So far, the 100 word rant has achieved its nearly universal acclaim by avoiding controversy. We don’t take sides. This is not  a political blog. But I want to make something clear. They keep having these debates and as far as I’m concerned they don’t need to. The prospective candidates could instead take turns defecating into a big lawn and leaf bag. Then they could seal up the bag, dress it in a navy blue suit, and stick a flag pin on its lapel. And when November rolled around, I would enthusiastically vote for the actual literal sack of shit.

2 comments:

M.A. said...

I hope we can do better, but yeah, that would work.

Reecca said...

If my dog's actual vomit, after he ate the other dog's poop, could be personified, I'd vote for that. Sorry, not funny, but here we are in U.S. government.